We try to keep things as laid back as possible here, but out of concern for each others' safety, privacy, and well-being, we require that those who come to our events agree to abide by the few simple, reasonable rules of our house.
1. Never reveal the identity of anyone you meet at our events. This ban includes the pagan population at large and others who might be associated with it. We use craft names for many reasons, and one of those is to protect our privacy. Though the world we live in has come a long way in the spirit of tolerance and religious freedom, it is usually wise not to invite trouble. Some of us cannot afford to be outed for personal and professional reasons. Some of us just prefer our privacy. Everyone who comes to our events must agree to never reveal to anyone:
the real names of anyone who participates in any of our events
the locations of their homes, places of employment, email addresses, social networking information, or anything else that could connect to that person.
any information that could possibly identify someone who comes to our events.
For the same reasons, photography and video is forbidden at all of our events. Protecting the privacy of the attendees is one of our highest concerns. Carry our events home with you in your heart, instead.
2. Be respectful of one another's ritual tools and gear. Never touch anything on the main altar without permission from the HP or HPS, nor touch the tools of any other attendee without that person's permission.
3. The activities of our group are not meant for outsiders, and often our work is of a highly personal nature. Do not share with anyone outside of the Silver Spiral any specific details about our group's workings. In magical work, "To be silent," is more than just a catchphrase.
4. If you aren't here to learn, you don't need to be here. While we do enjoy socialization and friendship in our circle, we are a coven and our primary purpose is practicing witchcraft.
5. We require consistent, regular attendence. This is not a drop in whenever you see fit coven. Our path requires dedication, devotion and work. We tailor our lessons around the group's needs, and if you aren't here, we have wasted our time and energy. We understand, life happens, trouble arises - in this case, please contact us by phone or email as far in advance as possible, but a pattern of poor attendence will force us to re-evaluate your status with our group. No-call-no-shows will be assumed to mean "I no longer wish to be in this group." All this said, we endeavor to be as flexible with everyone's schedule as possible.
5. Naya and Onix reserve the right to revoke anyone's invitation to our circle at any time for any reason.
6. If you have any concerns or questions, Onix and Naya are here to help and to make sure you have a wonderful experience here. Don't hesitate to ask or express a concern.