The Pentagram NewsletterWritten by Naya Aerodiode
I recently found some scanned copies of The Pentagram, a privately-circulated newsletter from the mid-1960's that was published in Britain. Included in these newsletters are poetry, articles, spells, and classifieds. Regrettably, the scans are a bit hard to read in some places, but don't let that stop you from exploring these fascinating documents which give us a glimpse into the history of the practice of modern Witchcraft.
Like what I have to say? Send me a Bitcoin tip!
- As a witch hugs a tree
- DIY foot soaks
- DIY magical body balms and lip balms
- Six reasons why covens are here to stay
- The Rite of Unfettering: A Witch's rite to nullify the spiritual influence of Catholic baptism
- The Ancestors' Altar
- Responsibility in the web of life
- Do-it-yourself Priesthood
- Magickally Potent Potables
- All who seek are welcome here.
- The Cauldron of Wishes - A Yuletide Spell
- Well-directed anger.
- Anti-Black Friday - 50 better things you could be doing
- For the love of ritual
- Learning consciousness
- Riddikulus - A useful bit of real-world Harry Potter magick
- The Magickal Scope of Influence
- Witchy charms and chainmaille
- We are all made of food
- The Witches' Ladder
- I believe in Otherkin
- My holy book
- Body Shame: Not my virtue
- Astral homesteading
- Elementals and energies
- Powerful, potent pore breathing
- Astrally projecting to Hogwarts
- Spiritual Hygiene
- The Beautiful Balanced Wiccan Rede
- Tuning the psychic radio
Subscribe to Posts
You are welcome to share this work so long as it is not used for commercial purposes, distributed with the same or similar license to this one, and that you include proper attribution to the author.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Like what I have to say?
Send me a Bitcoin tip!